Here are a few very compelling reasons anyone should invest in Ibeju Lekki, aptly described as the New Lagos and next “Dubai of Africa.” On this axis of Lagos State, the value of properties is expected to increase by more than fourfold in less than two years, because of the many amazing ongoing developmental projects such as:
- Lekki Free Trade Zone (LFTZ), a $25 billion dollar project housing over 64 global companies.
- Dangote Refinery (the biggest in Africa and 6th biggest refinery in the world), a $14 billion project, to be operational in 2022.
- Lekki Deep Sea Port (Deepest Seaport in Sub-Saharan Africa), a $1.65billion project to, be operational in 2022.
- The 4th Mainland Bridge which will connect Epe to Ikorodu, to be completed in 2022
- Multi-billion Naira Lekki-Epe International Airport
- Pan Atlantic University (Permanent site of Lagos Business School)
- LaCampagne Tropicana Resort, an exotic relaxation spot.
- Eleko Beach
- Lekki International Golf Course
- Smart City Lagos.
- Shoprite Ibeju Lekki
These investments will create over 300,000 direct jobs and over 500,000 indirect jobs, as this will lead to the emergence of banks, schools, churches, eateries, restaurants, hotels, shopping malls and other businesses which will be needed to service those who work and reside on this axis of Lagos State. In total, it is estimated that this axis will be home to over 2 million people in the next decade. So what are you waiting for? Key to this unique investment opportunity Ibeju Lekki offers, while land is still within reach, and watch your investment grow.
If you need our professional services on helping you get Genuine & Safe Estate properties, Please do well to contact us now for our exceptional Estate Property offers.