In this awesome article I want to point out 11 important reasons why so many investors are moving fast into UAE to invest into Dubai Real Estate. Before I begin let me point out some great facts about Dubai City.
- Dubai is a tax-free city, with no income or capital gain tax. This makes it extremely attractive for people from all around the world to come and work in Dubai, as well as invest in property.
- Foreign investors are attracted to Dubai due to the various Free Zones.
- Dubai is easily accessible, having direct flights from all the major cities in the world.
- Dubai remains a popular tourism destination with its fabulous shopping malls, five-star hotels, beautiful beaches and numerous attractions.
- Dubai is extremely safe, having a very low crime rate – making it a perfect place for families and wealthy individuals.
- The climate in Dubai is very pleasant throughout the year, with only 3 months of summer heat.
Why does Dubai Real estate remain a good investment opportunity?
- According to Emirates NBD, output in the non-oil private sector rose at the sharpest rate since August, with companies reporting good market conditions and successful promotional activity.
- Dubai figured ahead of many popular destinations in Europe and America, According to the report of the global market research Company – Euromonitor.
- Property prices are inexpensive in comparison to other similar trading hubs around the world. There is a potential for further growth, as prices have grown by 10% in demanded projects from 2011.
- Rental income from property is a stable source of income, and while it might fluctuate, is highly unlikely to vanish altogether. Compare that to interest on deposit accounts or dividends on shares. Good investment properties in Dubai offer 8-10% rent return (after deduction of maintenance feed).
- Investors typically have more control over the nature, timing and size of real estate investments. This is partly because they are tangible and easier to understand, and diversification is readily available in the form of different types of property.
- Dubai real estate is open to any investor from anywhere in the world, unlike the local stock market. This means greater liquidity and more funds in the marketplace.
- Demand for property typically picks up during an economic boom or easier mortgage acquisition through Banks. Dubai banks have started lending again, and the number of finance purchases has increased significantly since 2009.
- Property project launches in Dubai are estimated to increase as its population grows each year. The Dubai Statistics Centre announced that Dubai’s population in January 2016 was 2.4 million and will reach 5.2 million by 2030.
- Dubai is continuously advancing its transportation infrastructure. The US-based Hyperloop One is creating an expedited transportation route between Dubai and Abu Dhabi. Hyperloop One prepares to launch the world’s first operational Hyperloop system, allowing passengers to travel between the emirates in pods at 1,200 km per hour. The project’s goal is to provide transportation from Dubai to Abu Dhabi in 12 minutes. Hyperloop One estimates that approximately 4,000 vehicles commute daily from Abu Dhabi to Dubai.
- Dubai is hosting the next World Expo in October 2020. The Expo will attract approximately 25 million visitors from 180 nations. The announcement of the Expo in Dubai has boosted the off-plan property sector. Investors who are buying property near the Expo will receive a high return on investment. The Expo’s duration is six months and millions of visitors will need to rent property. The rental demand will be high, enabling landlords the flexibility to increase rents.
- Dubai Government has declared from 2 to 10 Years Residence Visa for Investors and their families, Consultants and Property Buyer. This will boost the property market to reach new heights by the end of the year and Investors who are willing to Invest today will reap High Returns on Investment (ROI) in the near and distant future.
What are you waiting for? take action now that the market is booming, contact us today for that wise investment decision in Dubai Real Estate Sector.