Thank you for choosing DessyDee Consortium as your real estate firm. By using our services, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
- DEFINITIONS In these terms and conditions, “we”, “us”, “our” and “DessyDee Consortium” refer to our real estate firm. “You” and “your” refer to the client who uses our services.
- SERVICES We provide a range of real estate services including but not limited to property sales, property management, and property valuation. Our services are subject to availability, and we reserve the right to refuse service at our discretion.
- PRICING Our pricing for services is subject to change without notice. We will provide you with a written estimate of our fees before commencing any work.
- PAYMENT Payment for our services must be made in full before any work can begin. Payment can be made by bank transfer, credit card, or cash.
- REFUNDS Refunds are only given in exceptional circumstances and are subject to our discretion. Refunds will not be given if the client cancels our services after work has begun.
- WARRANTIES We do not make any warranties or guarantees regarding the accuracy, completeness, or suitability of any information or materials provided by us. We are not liable for any loss or damage arising from the use of our services or the information we provide.
- CONFIDENTIALITY We will maintain the confidentiality of all client information and will not disclose any information to third parties without your consent, unless required to do so by law.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY All intellectual property rights in any materials provided by us, including but not limited to reports, brochures, and other documents, remain our property. You may use these materials for your own personal use but may not reproduce or distribute them without our written permission.
- TERMINATION We reserve the right to terminate our services at any time if we believe that you have breached these terms and conditions or if we are unable to provide the services requested.
- GOVERNING LAW These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the jurisdiction in which we operate. Any disputes arising from these terms and conditions will be resolved through negotiation or, if necessary, through the courts.
- MODIFICATIONS We reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time. Any changes will be effective immediately upon posting on our website.
If you have any questions or concerns about these terms and conditions, please contact us at [email protected]