Land For Sale in Vatican Garden Estate Asaba
INVEST IN Vatican Garden Estate Asaba
Welcome to Vatican Garden Estate Ibusa Asaba, Delta State. The estate is located right behind the Asaba airport and is just 10 minutes drive from the Benin – Asaba expressway. It shares it’s neighborhood with the
- Asaba airport
- 90 meters away from the proposed 2nd Niger Bridge link-Road.
- Nigeria Immigration office.
- Adora estate (own by Saint Peter & Paul Catholic Church Oke-Afa, Lagos)
- Graceville College.
And other several estates and private buildings and industries
Vatican garden estate is a state of art estate, designed to offer great residential life style that guarantees peace and serenity. It has value and viable investment proposition
The value appreciation rate of this estate is unprecedented.
ESTATE INFRASTRUCTURAL FEATURES
- Parameter Fencing
- Road Networks
- Underground Cables
- Drainage System
- Security Network
- Street Lights
- Recreational Center
- The Land is free from government acquisition, adverse claim or any form of encumbrance.
- The title of the land is “Registered Survey”
- Plot size 50 x 100feet (464.78sq)
- Up Dry Land
- Instant allocation
THE TRANSACTION PROCESS FLOW ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- Payment for Land
- Collect Receipt of payment, Acknowledgement letter and contract of Contract of Sale
- The Client signs the Contract of Sale and returns a copy back to the office
- Payment for Survey and Documentation
- Physical Allocation of plot(s) and issuance of allocation letter
- Collect Deed
- Collect Survey
- Do your 5 level block plot fencing
- Pay Development Levy (Pay development levy within 12 months from the date of allocation) and commence construction.
THE PAYMENT STRUCTURE ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- Outright Payment N850, 000
- 6 months plan – ₦ 1,000, 000 (Monthly ₦ 116, 700)
- 12 months- ₦ 1,200,000 (Monthly ₦ 75, 000)
- Initial payment – ₦ 300, 000
- Corner plot attract an additional 20% charge
- Commercial plot attracts an additional 20% charge.
Where you are on installment payment plan, after your initial payment, you are expected to pay the balance on monthly basis within the stipulated time frame. Non-payment of the total as at when due will be regarded as fundamental breach of agreement.
THE OTHER PAYMENTS YOU WILL MAKE ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- Survey Fee – ₦ 150, 000 per plot
- Deed of Assignment Fee – ₦50, 000 per plot
- Allocation Fee – ₦30, 000 per plot
- Development Fee – ₦400, 000 per plot
- Survey fee, Allocation fee and Deed of Assignment fees should be paid within two (2) months from the date of full payment for the land.
The developmental levy is the cost paid for the placement of infrastructure within the estate such as:
- Drainage Systems
- Sanitary Sewer works
- Security Cams
- Street Lamp Poles
- Access Roads
- Road network.
- Recreational Facilities
- Perimeter Fencing
The company’s development timeline for infrastructure within the Estate is between 6 months – 2 years subject to prompt payment of development fee.
YOUR PLOT WILL BE ALLOCATED ONLY WHEN;
- full payment for the plot of land has been made
- payment for the deed of Assignment, Allocation and Survey Plan is completed