FARM PARK Estate land For Sale in Epe
Farm Park Estate Land Space boasts of Crop & Livestock Farming, Animal Husbandry & Ranches, Feed mills & other Agricultural Industries. It will generate a generous amount of ROl for the investor.
- Alaro City.
- Proposed International Airport.
- Neander School.
- Epe Resort and Spa.
- Otedola Housing Estate
- Augustine University
Location: Farm Park Estate Land is located along Igbonla Road, Ilara, beside Augustine University, Epe.Lagos.
- Excellent Road Network.
- Mobile Police & Local Security.
- Irrigation System.
- Veterinary Clinic.
- Warehouse for Storage.
- Agro-Allied Super Store.
- Farming Skill Acquisition Centre.
- Government Fertilizer Centre.
- Administrative block.
- Residential Quarters for Farmers.
Registered Survey (Approved Agricultural Layout).
Phase 1 N550,000 per plot
Phase 2 N550,000 per plot
Phase 3 N600,000 per plot
Crop & Livestock Farming Animal Husbandry & Ranches Feedmills & other Agricultural Industries
Farm Park has 3 options:
1. Farm-In: Pay for land. Own it. Farm yourself.
2. Farm-Out: Pay for Land. Own it. Farm Park will farm for you, and sell off the products on your behalf, and share the profit with you on a 70:30 ratio, where you take 70% of the profit, and Farm Park will take 30% of the profit. You are responsible for the set-up cost, (including salaries of farmers), of the type of farming you prefer, and Farm Park will send you the cost estimate.
3. E-Farm: You do not own the land. All you do is invest in any farming option if your choice, like poultry farm. Each unit of poultry farm cost N25,000. You will get 20% return on investment after 6 months. For example, if you buy 20 units of poultry Farm investment, that is NGN 25,000 x 20 = NGN 1,000,000. After 6 months, Farm Park will pay you 20% of N1million plus your capital investment of NGN 1 million, which is NGN 1, 200, 000 total. This option is better than keeping NGN 1 million in the bank because the interest rate per annum is about 4%, which means, for the same amount of NGN 1million, you get only NGN 40,000 after a whole year, and a total of NGN 1, 040, 000 versus NGN 1, 200, 000 after 6 months, if you invest in Farm Park E-Farm option,which translates to 20% of same amount after 6 months.
Kindly note that there is an insurance coverage of whatever investment option you chose with Farm Park, to the tune of the amount invested, not the total amount expected after the duration of investment cycle.
INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN FARMPARK:
1. E-Farm: Is a joint farm sponsorship programme that allows you buy small units of a farm circle with a unified purpose. All the farms are insured. Units are usually quickly sold out within one to two weeks of opening.
2. Agro-Space Banking: Imagine farming and earning returns monthly. It is a joint ownership system of farming, where FarmPark farms on behalf of a group of investors on specific farms and generates monthly returns on investment for the subscribers.
3. Smart Farmer: Comprising E-Farm and Agro-Space farming, this agricultural package allows investment in the cycle farming format whereby investors co-sponsor or co-invest with other farmers on a specific farm that allows you to reap amazing returns on investment (ROI), depending on the type of farm cycle you choose. You can earn as much as 50% ROI through E-Farm or Agro-Space banking.
For Further Inquiries & Inspection booking kindly contact us on +2349093236856
Or Click Here to Book inspection from our website.Show Us Love and Give Us a Follow on Socials